Hi there! We're looking for Front-end Developers to join our team. As part of the team you will be creating tailor-made solutions for medium to large commerces, providing our clients with more than just code and focusing on long-term collaborations.
About our company
We are Snowdog: we believe in ethical business, prioritizing people and honesty over profits, combining our work with a solid portion of fun, and being fully transparent with our clients and team. Since 2006 we have been creating ground-breaking solutions for leading commerce brands - online, offline and everything in between. Crafting unified, user-centered experiences across various technological platforms by developing online stores and mobile apps. Sounds like "any other software house"? Then top it up with creating open-source software, kiosk solutions for tablets in showrooms, teaching humanoid robots to do awesome things, developing our own ML recommendation systems - all that backed with great UX research. Now that's more like Snowdog!
Apply if you can boast about your:
- At least two years of experience in a front-end position
- Knowledge of Vue (preferred), React or other component-oriented, reactive framework
- Proficiency in working with ES6 +
- Solid basic knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS, SCSS, W3C standards, WCAG, etc.
- Knowledge of Atomic Design, BEM, ITCSS, etc.
- Motivation to learn new things and share knowledge
- Attention to detail and the ability to give constructive feedback
- Good communication skills both in Polish and English
Even better if you also have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Deep understanding of Nuxt or other SSR/SSG frameworks
- Experience in working with Magento or another e-commerce engine
- Experience in performance optimization
- Experience in working with Design Systems
- Proficiency in working with Node.js - tools and serverless
Our current technology stack includes Vue, TypeScript, Pinia, Cypress and some other cool tools but also classic Magento-based templates, XMLs with jQuery, RequireJS, and Knockout. We do our best to mix them all and make you happy in daily work.
What we offer:
- Fully flexible working time - the only limit is common sense
- Possibility of remote work - without additional explanations
- Paid days off
- Once every two weeks, a whole day without client work, fully dedicated to self-development, knowledge sharing, and team building
- A friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where people are always happy to help
- No fixed corporate career path but a lot of advice and guidance to help you grow
- Small teams with their own range of activities
- Work on Open Source projects
- Macbook (or Dell XPS) + monitor(s)
- Medical care and sports card
- In-house English lessons
- Co-financing for conferences, training sessions, and certification
- Benefits for sharing knowledge at conferences, meetups, and on our blog
- Internal training conducted by external experts
- Numerous integrations, meetings, sports competitions
- Chillout room with a driving simulator, console, table football, darts